TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

to HUI TING =)


I just realised u wrote a post about me...


unexpected to see tat...i nvr tot u will remember every single thing i told u
when i saw tat post i'm totally speechless n being emotional at the same time

so sad to knw the truth tat i cant be sitting in the same room with u...carrie..soo wen..msa..evon..lavonne...

feeling so much of regret for having last minute strike ENDED up in a mess ...
the feeling of regret cant CHANGE anything anymore...

i WOULD NOT LET one FAILURE push me down to hell...
i'll take tat as a LESSON...a very BIG one!

all i wanna say is..tat i'm so GLAD tat i found u, Hui Ting...
is not easy to find a fren who can understand u for who u are..but i found u...n carrie too =)
is not easy for me to trust someone..but u gained my trust..
is not easy for me to open my heart to someone..but i let u in..
is not easy to find someone tat willing to  help during the peak season of exam (exam fever)..but i found u..u were there to help me every single time..

THANK YOU really...tats the word i wanna say to u AGAIN N AGAIN N AGAIN...~!

i HOPE our FRENSHIP WILL LAST...eventhough we will never be in the same room anymore T.T

i din hav the chance to take a nice pic with u...but at least i hav one with u! =)

LOVE U BABE !<3 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment