TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WHAT A BITCH!!

Recently i found out tat even gals frenz are DAMN hard to be trusted
These two gals i knw them since i was in form 6...
I use my heart to be their frenz but guess wat i ended up getting? they spreading rumours saying tat i'm a FREAKING PLAYGIRL...Tat was a FREAKING BIG shock to me ...

I din expect tat from Them..They are smart.. they are so NICE infront of me..They smile..They giggles..They act innocent n sweet when around me...

They only said it infront guys tat i'm a PLAYGIRL..wow i din knw i got da POTENTIAL to be ONE..should i just take it as a compliment?
haha...

Dont make rumours about other ppl..infact U knw the REAL STORY..NOW u changin story by telling ppl i'm stealin him away from u...u knw tat was NOT TRUE AT ALL...
I knw tat U knw it..U n ur best fren knw it...
I dunno wat benefit u get out of spreading these kind of rumours but u better STOP it..
If u dun like me then just tell me dun ACT NICE infront of me...i knw WHO U ARE..
U think u can just hide behind everyone's back n spreading rumours n i will never found out who you are?
Well Guess Wat , now i knw who YOU ARE...

So plz act like an ADULT be MATURE ..
Wat u doin now is so CHILDISH..plz la u are not a kid anymore...ACT LIKE UR AGE
Stop messing around with my reputation when u are BORED..
concentrate on ur studies n talk less..

4 comments:

  1. Qwen:

    Hehe... stay calm gal, everything should be ok with u. It's not worth to take ppl's fault to punish urself.They should liable of what they had said and done. As long as u dun have the "men rea", whatever u had done is not "guity" by the view point from law :p

    Fren'ship, R'ship sometime can be a "shit"
    They also have their expire date :)
    When there is a right time, there will be a true f/ship or r/ship or love always accompany u.Cheers :)

    p/s: Gambateh ! ! !


    From:
    Blue Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qwen;

    Hahaha... perhaps u'll know me one day :p
    You are a sweet and nice gal, i'm sure u can handle all kind of challenges in ur future. Cheers :)

    Blue Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...nice to meet u ya..yea i can n i will ^^

    ReplyDelete