TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MY LIFE would be BETTER WITHOUT YOU


Finally...

he din find me at all since i back to kl...

this is the way he duwan me to hav any hope on him anymore...

wat he did was right...at least is obvious tat he dun love me anymore...


This shows tat i dun worth anything to him at all...

Is ok..freaking realised it nw...

2 months passed...hahaz so fast yet seems so long to me...


FINALLY I CAN SAY...I'M WAY OVER HIM...


is his lose..to let go of me.....is ok..i dun blame u for making this decision..


THIS IS HOW U WAN IT TO BE...THIS IS WAT U WILL GET...


my life would be better WITHOUT YOU in it...

3 comments:

  1. finally i could hear this from u....congratz...dun ever sleep too late...take care my dear...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. life moves on.faith.when the road get tough, we got to be tougher..surpass it, there will be a new beginning awaiting. take care~

    ReplyDelete