TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Monday, November 16, 2009

WELCOME TO MY HELL


Here i am in the coll ...

planning to start studying but..haha i ended up writing blog...

Everyone in my intake are so hardworking...they study n attend class al the time..

Seriously i feel i'm the only one who is taking LIFE FOR GRANTED


I'm starting to realised that all i wrote in my blog was about LOVE

haha i need to start re-write my blog ade..

damn i need some colours in this blog..or not i dun think anyone will ever wanna read it again...or maybe u guys LOVE BAD BREAK UP story?

haha i wonder...seriously..


Today is 17th of NOV...

i was supposed to service my damn car..then only come to coll...

But in the end the service delayed to tomolo...

so i ended up in coll nw...

I wanna play my PET SOCIETY so badly !!! damn this coll banned da bloody facebook website

everyone in this comp lab are doing law research EXCEPT me doin research on my life...


CONCENTRATE is what i need nw..damn damn..DAMN

where is my heart?? where is my soul ?? where is my determination??

NEED to find it right away!!


Know something? we even hav classes on SAT n SUN..our schedule is starting to pack up..


Imagine tat ...


imagine tat i'm at the BEACH right nw...

imagine tat i'm running around da beach n sun tanning....

imagine tat the beach located in Hawaii....

o god...day dreaming again...

no more imagination..



Coming back to REALITY NW..

ok times up..

back to my second home- LIBRARY..



6 comments:

  1. Aduih..... Piggy finally u back to update ur blog hahaa ^^

    Eh I just realised tht ur from the Future xO? Wan knw why? Try go n read ur latest 17 NOVEMBER post xO

    ReplyDelete
  2. not matter what or how...u still is Qwen i had meet b4~!!

    p/s: is time 4 u learn how 2 let's it go when is needed...take care pah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhaa i changed ade..== swt was thinking of dec...silly silly...
    hey vitamin...hahaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa...... cant wait for Christmas issit silly u = cuteness~~~

    *patpat

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r still young, secure a degree is more important than some stupid guy..:) When u r at the peak, i m sure u will meet many nice guys...

    Getting a degree need hardwork, no no is more like u need hardwork n determination to get watever u want in ur life. At this age, dun waste ur time thinking of those "not so important" aspect of life(not saying love is not important- just that u can think about it later) I m sure u would love to protect ur love one (like ur family), u sure want them to be proud of u as well so do what u r suppose to do now, focus n strike!

    Once in awhile we will meet some "crisis" along the journey, u can break down n cry but make sure u TRY to stand up after that. Each fall will make u a stronger person n a better person.

    All the best in everything u do!!!

    (Just a little opinion)

    ReplyDelete