TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Monday, January 4, 2010

this IS LIFE i assumed...

its been a while since i blog..
its been few weeks i din on9..guess i've been avoding something..
Avoiding mysef from doing something stupid..


Do u believe in NEW YEAR NEW LIFE?..
I wanted to believe it so much..
Today i reached KL after quite a long break i ended up sobbing on a fon..Unbelievable
WHY i cry when i hear his voice?..so silly when he asked me y i cry..i cant answer him at all..
I tot n i BELIEVED i let it go..
but guess wat..i'm just lying to mysef to everybody ...i even believed my own lies..

when i open my FACEBOOK..guess wat was the first thing i did...
haha..i was so anxious about his facebook..wonderin how has he been..

NEW YEAR everyone moved on including him...But me..silly me

after the fon call..i wondered issit the right decision i come back..should i just stay back..?

FEW hours passed..i still cant figure it out...

here i m AGAIN duwan to sleep early n writing some silly blog...
n everyone reading it n pointing n laughing at me "how come she so "sat pai" ? "

some even said .."wow she is such a play girl"

yaya i m play gal la...DAMMIT
if i m this would NEVER HAPPEN..

WTH...

watever...

Ci B**G...dammit
(sorry for being rude)watever la this is my blog...dammit


How i wish LoVe din HURT this Much.,
How i wish Life without LOve..
How i wish i can be a PLAY GIRL like those ppl keep saying i m..(but of cos i wont be one ..IS too cheap)



la la la...THIS IS WHAT THEY CALLED AS LIFE..being HURT n being CRUSHED DOWN ...

PA DA PA PA PA..I'M LOVIN IT ~~ dammit

2 comments:

  1. not matter what...some1 somewhere ll be there waiting 4 u!!! just keep forward steps again...
    qwen...jia you la!!!

    ReplyDelete