TRANSLATE MY BLOG TO UR LANGUAGE!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

HIM..US

.....time to write a little bit of myself...XD

taken using instax mini !

hehe...Finally he Proposed !!....
(>.<) took him nearly 2 months to do tat ( keep saying no need propose wan)...but he came with a suprise!
 i was expecting for nothing big...just ROSES... =D


BUt baby came with a Diamond Ring!! wootss!!! 
totally unexpected when the ring can actually fit my finger...


this is bits n pieces of how we knw each other...
I met this fella when attending Eric's opening party for his upcoming studio in PV3 or 5 lol..confused the condo was 5 or 3...
never pay any attention to the existence of him UNTIL when i was goin back ,he honk* me with his "bumblebee car" ...zzz
my first reaction  was like *wat the hell* honk me wan die ar...


then he asked me n my cousin where we goin tonight ? lol i was like "no where" ...(i think tats wat i reply)haha




Then we met again at ERIC grand opening studio in Melati Utama *LIVE SOUL MUSIC STUDIO*
tats the second time met...
uh uh He said i show him Lanci face when see him...(duh where got...just i din see him tat time)


ALOT of Crap happens since then...
AlOT..
I MEAN ALOOOOT of shits ...TEARS ...that bring US together...


watever happens for a reason...and tat brought us TOGETHER....


FRom now ONWARDS... I DUWANNA let go of ur hands ever again 
(u cham liau ! cant run away anymore!!) HIAK HIAK HIAK!


From now ONWARDS   U (JASON CHANG) are MY(QWEN ONG) PROPERTY....REMEMBER THAT..<3





=D
=)
      

17 comments:

  1. Happy to see this post!
    Stay sweet~

    ReplyDelete
  2. when wedding? invite me :D take k and stay sweet ! love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha babe gio u n andrew eh wedding COME first lo... remember invite me ar!!
    muaks love u too <3 n miss u !

    ReplyDelete
  4. typing error...not getting married is proposed to be gf...pai seh forget to write there ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. phewwwww..i thought u r going 2 married soon!!
    anyway,congratulation!!
    ***xoxo***

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol typing error! mana gt so early kahwin mia
    zzzz hahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratss gal =)
    finally you found him ^^
    stay sweet ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for dropping by and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mei wen, what a finally u found ur right 1..stay happi n 4get de pass =)

    ReplyDelete